Stephen has helped many municipalities obtain their Certificate of Excellence in Financial Reporting from the Government Finance Officers Association.
Stephen P. Emery, CPA
|JOINED KMC IN:||2010|
Stephen P. Emery, C.P.A. is a Partner at Keefe McCullough and has been in public accounting since 2010. He oversees the engagements of governmental entities, not-for-profit organizations and for-profit businesses with management consulting and compilations, reviews and audits of their financial statements.
- Federal and state single audits
- Governmental Yellow Book compliance auditing
- Accounting systems reviews to improve efficiency and internal controls
- Advanced Certificate in Single Audits issued by the AICPA
- Business financial projections and budgets
- B.A. (Accounting), University of Florida
- Master of Accounting, University of Florida
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Pompano Beach Rotary Club
- Ghost Light Society
- Leadership Broward Class XXXVII
- Imagine Broward, Treasurer
For more than 20 years, our foundation has served individuals with disabilities in South Florida, and we have raised more than $45 million for community initiatives. We are passionate about what we do. That’s one of the reasons we have had such a close relationship with the professionals at Keefe McCullough. They are passionate about what they do, and they are just as passionate about what we do. They are more than our accountants. They are enthusiastic supporters of the foundation and its mission.
- MARY PARTIN, Chief Executive Officer, Dan Marino Foundation