Amber has responsibility for the Firm’s administrative staff. Her activities include human resources, firm accounting and office staffing. Amber currently serves as a co-leader of her daughter’s brownie troop.
Amber K. Theiler
|JOINED KMC IN:||2006|
Amber K. Theiler is the firm administrator at Keefe McCullough and has been in public accounting since 2000.
- Family office services for select clients
- Accounting system reviews to improve efficiency and internal controls
- Tax consulting
- Human resources management
- B.B.A. (Accounting), Florida Atlantic University
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Girl Scouts of Southeast Florida